Re: [Banshee-List] Print out Banshee Music Library

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:48 AM, citybird <alonzoj gmail com> wrote:
> My Question is there a way to print out what you have in the Music Library
> from Banshee?
> If there is a plugin out there that you can download and add?

I don't think there is something in Banshee, and there probably is not
an extension yet.

> If not perhaps a way to access the SQLite database and run your own query
> and format it into a report?
> I am looking to create a pdf file with Album Art, Title and Artists - Track
> Listings with times.

You might try using OpenOffice.org to do this.  Use the SQLite driver
and load the $HOME/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db file as a database.
Your entire library will be represented in the CoreTracks table.

If you can get the data into a spreadsheet I know OOo has an export to
PDF option there.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com