Re: [Banshee-List] Not minimizing to tray

Bertrand Lorentz wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 11:38 -0800, bartver wrote:
>
> The following lines show that there's something wrong with notify-sharp
> on your system :
>
> Assembly not found: notify-sharp, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=2df29c54e245917a
> WARNING: [Banshee.NotificationArea,1.0] Could not load some add-in
> assemblies: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
>
> Do you have it installed on your system ? Which package did you install it
> from ?

I have libnotify0.4-cil installed and can see the files: notify-sharp.dll
and notify-sharp.dll.config in:
/usr/lib/cli/notify-sharp-0.4/

"cli-gacutil -l  | grep notify-sharp" does not give me any output.

I can not find a package notify-sharp in synaptic. I do see a package
monodoc-notify-sharp-manual, but that is not what you meant, I assume?!
Bart