Re: [Banshee-List] Not minimizing to tray

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 08:55 -0800, civint wrote:
>
> But does the notification area icon even appear to begin with? If it
> does, run banshee --debug in the console and attach the output here when
> you close the window please. If it doesn't, then you must enable the
> "Notification Area Icon" extension.
> --
> Chow Loong Jin

Hello,
I just read this thread because I googled for the same reason. The banshee
icon does not appear in the notification area of gnome. I have an up to date
ubuntu 8.10 system and no other problems with the notification area.
I attach the debug information. Can someone advise me here?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22126045/banshee-debug-output
banshee-debug-output