Re: [Banshee-List] Mini Video Player

Are you talking about the "now playing" feature (above the list of playlists, podcasts, etc)? :)

Omen_20 a écrit :
I didnt see a setting for it. Tried out Mini Mode but couldnt get any video
from it. I tried watching stuff and then nexting or previousing to the video
podcast while Banshee was in the dock like before. Nothing worked. It's as
if the player only comes up on the first play of the file.

Does anyone know how I can get this player back for when I want to watch
video? I much prefer it to the complete Banshee window.