[Banshee-List] Mini Video Player

I just noticed a second ago that when playing podcasts, if it goes to a video
cast it pulls up a window to play it. This window is perfect, what I always
wanted, just the video, nothing else needed so you can size it perfectly and
sit it over to the side. Well I wasnt ready to watch this podcast, wanted to
wait till tonight, but I love that little player so I decided to stop and
see how I make it play in it.

Heres my question: how? :-)

I didnt see a setting for it. Tried out Mini Mode but couldnt get any video
from it. I tried watching stuff and then nexting or previousing to the video
podcast while Banshee was in the dock like before. Nothing worked. It's as
if the player only comes up on the first play of the file.

Does anyone know how I can get this player back for when I want to watch
video? I much prefer it to the complete Banshee window.

Thanks! :jumping: