Re: [Banshee-List] Crossfading and BPM detection

Bertrand,

I built from SVN trunk last night and played around with the new BPM feature.  Unfortunately, my results were disappointing.  I think there could be 2 reasons for this:

BPM detection (autmatic and manual) is available in SVN trunk, and
will probably be in the next development release. See
http://gburt.blogspot.com/2009/01/catching-up.html for more info.