[Banshee-List] Artist Name

I have only seen one or two instances of this forever ago, sorry if it is
more frequent...

Couldn't there be/is there an option to ignore 'The' in front of 'The'
artists? The band is The Beatles, not Beatles. Much respect. I could go
through and change them all, but it's against the principle! And if lesser
music players like Exaile can do it, Banshee certainly can too.

I read an argument that Germans MIGHT have a band that starts with Die,
meaning The, AND a band that starts with Die, as in death, and that would
cause some problems. Odd, but understandable. But they could just untick the
option! Hell, default it unticked and I will tick it myself, I'm not lazy!

Thanks for letting me waste your time. If i've directed to the wrong
audience let me know.