[Banshee-List] Tags for songs in last.fm (and maybe Banshee)

The player works great, but it is still missing a useful feature when
compared to the official last.fm player. And that is the option to add tags
for a song (used on the last.fm website). I would like to postulate that
such a feature would make me completely content with Banshee when it comes
to listening to last.fm. Also this feature could be synchronized in future
with an eventual local Banshee tag db for songs (which in my opinion would
be very nice for making tag based playlists of you local music).

Also I would like to help in making this feature if you deem it fit for the
player.