Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Synch issue

I think I tracked down part of my issue.  The mp3's in question were
converted from .flv files, which is something I've down dozens of times in
Windows with Super.  I dual boot my laptop with XP so I decided to go to
iTunes and reformat my iPod.  I then tried to add the flv->mp3s and even
iTunes said that there was an issue.  For poops and giggles I dl'd a native
mp3 and I was able to successfully synch it to my iPod via Songbird.  I will
try Banshee and Amarok tonight but I think it will work.

So if this test is correct, then the issue I am having is the quality of the
flv to mp3 conversion.  Super always worked like a champ but they don't
offer a version for linux and their  http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
site  notes that it is not recommended to install it under Wine.

Does anyone know of a REALLY good format converter for Mint?  I'd hate to
have to log into Windows if I can avoid it.