Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Synch issue

I am having a similar issue with a 4th Generation Nano and a 2nd Generation
Nano.  For me it only happens on that I purchased on ITUNES, wrote to CD and
then imported into Banshee.  Any songs that came from the original CD seem
to work fine.

I also noticed that although other OS tools know how long the song is and
when playing Banshee seems to know, the time column for songs that do not
work is null.  I suspect the IPOD thinks the song is Zero seconds long so it
does not play.