[Banshee-List] show currently playing song on keyboard shortcut via notify

Is it possible to do this with the current version (i.e., Banshee 1.6 Beta 4
(1.5.3))? If so, where can I set the keyboard shortcut?

Just to be clear (in case it wasn't already clear;-)):
while playing music, once in a while, a song is played which I like but of
which I do not know what band is playing it and what the title is.
Currently, I have to either switch to the desktop containing Banshee or I
have to move the mouse to the panel and wait for a second (or so) to have
the notification icon display the song properties.

I would like to be able to get the ordinary notify bubble (which I already
get on a change of song but not always pay attention to at that moment)
on-demand via a keyboard shortcut.

Thanks for any replies!