[Banshee-List] Direct Update on banshee.db

Hi,
because I wanted to move my Podcasts to another directory I tried to update
the LocalPaths in the banshee.db, as there seems no other way available from
within banshee.
What I did exactly was an update on the column LocalPaths in the table
PodcastEnclosures in the banshee.db to the new directory using a
ruby-script.
The update was successfuly executed, as can be verified using Sqliteman, but
it is somehow not refleced within banshee. There the podcasts still are
shown with their old paths.
So it seems, that banshee stores the location of a downloaded podcast
somewhere else. But where. Within the banshee.db I find no other column that
seems to hold a path to a local podcast file.
What other procedure is recommended to move the downloaded podcasts to
another directory?
Thanks
Gregor