Re: [Banshee-List] Keep read podcasts?

2009/12/27 bowens44 <bowens44 gmail com>

I like to keep nearly all of my podcasts. Is there a way to prevent Banshee
from deleting podcasts that have been read?

Banshee shouldn't delete any podcasts by default, it does hide episodes you listened to but that is just a matter of clicking the "all elements" button.

I also know that Mike is working on a new podcast plugin but so far no details as to what improvements are coming have really emerged.

- David