Re: [Banshee-List] Multimedia Keys Extension No Longer Works

One more piece of data.  I have the mouse buttons mapped to the XF86 functions.  It seems that Banshee is not recognizing the XF86 calls while Rhythmbox does.  Both my keyboard and mouse generate the XF86 calls and neither work with Banshee.

From: banshee-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:banshee-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mark Milliman
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:22 AM
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: [Banshee-List] Multimedia Keys Extension No Longer Works

I am using Banshee 1.6beta4 on Ubuntu 9.10 and the multimedia keys extension is no longer working properly.  I have used my Logitech Multimedia Mouse as a remote for Banshee for several releases.  Now I can no longer use my mouse or keyboard to move in the play list or play/pause selections.  The play/pause button works until I try to skip to the next or previous track.  Is there something that has changed in the recent beta that broke the extension?

Thanks,

Mark