[Banshee-List] Mediakeys Don't Work in 1.6b4 Fixed

I wrote in a previous message that the media keys from my mouse and keyboard no longer work in Banshee 1.6b4.  The truth is that that keys are working and sending the proper mappings to Banshee.  Banshee is not properly interpreting them.  I started Banshee from the command line then executed the command “banshee –play” nothing happened.  My next test was to try “—next” and “—previous”  neither one worked.

Looking at the stdout dump, I noticed that it was trying to play the radio stations in the Play Queue instead of out of my music library.  I removed the radio stations from the Play Queue and everything was fine.  All buttons and keys now function perfectly.  I guess I just learned something new about Banshee today.  If there is anything in the Play Queue, Banshee will play those selections.  If there are invalid links in the queue then I will receive errors no matter if I use the mouse, keyboard, or command line.  At first I thought that this was a bug, but on more thought and experiment, this is the way it should work.

Sorry for the chatter,

Mark