Re: [Banshee-List] iPod recognition

Try delete the user config folder in your home directory. Actually it is in a
sub directory of Home, something like /home/<user>/<???>/.banshee

<user> is your user name and <???> is the subdirectory, but I can remember
the name, look around until you find the .banshee folder and delete it. You
may have to unhide your hidden files and directories  from the file manager
View menu.

John