Re: [Banshee-List] Using banshee multimedia keys in KDE

Can somebody please explain, what to do exactly?

I'm using KDE 4.3 Banshee 1.5
Under the settings in Banshee, I activated Multimediakeys.

I installed gnome--setings-demon, but it doesn't start. The terminal says:
"** (gnome-settings-daemon:15460): WARNING **: Could not acquire name"

Help, please!
Thanks!

Tobias