[Banshee-List] banshee last.fm "failed to get new songs" station messages

Running Banshee 1.4.3 on Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04).  The Last.fm sidebar shows my
"Recently Loved" and "Recently Played" tracks.  It also shows "My Top
Artists".  And when I play a song, it does fill in the "Recommended Artists"
in the context menu.  However, when I click on one of the Recently Loved
tracks and select the "Listen to 'Similar to'" station, the status bar
complains, "Failed to get new songs for 'Similar to [artist]'".  I'm also
unable to create new stations within Banshee (e.g., "Loved", "Personal",
"Recommended", etc.)
Is there an obvious solution that I'm overlooking?