Re: [Banshee-List] Feature Request: RIAA radar addon

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to consider my feature request.  I emailed
ben magnetbox com to see if he has released or would consider releasing an
API for riaa radar.  If we are lucky he will post here.  Worst case scenario
it should be possible to grab the correct information from an html reply,
but that would be a bit of a hack, not as clean, and could break if changes
are made on the riaa radar side of things.  It would also be harder to
convince someone to code a plugin while attempting to reverse engineer the
API.  Hopefully we hear back from them.

Mark