Re: [Banshee-List] Syncing with Sony Walkman MP3 player.

2009/4/28 stpeter <shepherdsmail gmail com>

I recently installed UBUNTU on my daughter's laptop.  She has a Sony Walkman
MP3 player, about 2 years old.  How do I sync or transfer songs between
Banshee (or other application in Ubuntu) and the player?  Any advice would
certainly help.

What is the precise model, it would help determine what protocol it uses. Also is the walkman detected at all when plugged in (you can open up the terminal run dmesg right after plugging in the walkman).

- David Nielsen