[Banshee-List] Feature Request: RIAA radar addon

I had a feature request for an addon to banshee. I'm not much of a coder and I don't think I could make it myself. I'd like to have an extra column that will check if an artist is signed to a label associated with the RIAA as determined by www.riaaradar.com. The column could have a red, green, or yellow circle depending on if the artist is part of the RIAA, is not, and if it is indeterminable. I'd love it if it worked with internet radio stations and displayed in the notification popup. I thought that having it as an addon made sense since not everyone would want/need such a feature.

Thanks so much.
Mark