Re: [Banshee-List] A 10-foot interface for Banshee

> Banshee can give you its library, I don't know what makes you think that it
> cannot. There is a CollectionIndexer library that you use, and then you have
> to roll your own for browsing and so on. But the media library is absolutely
> explorable, this is how I wrote the Banshee GNOME Do plugin.

I have to admit I did not recognize the CollectionIndexer as a
possibility to browse the media library .. to me it looked like an
internally used media indexer for adding new media to Banshee.
However, thanks for that hint. Is there any documentation on the
collection indexer service? The D-Bus API is not that intuitive here..