[Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't copy files from iPod to PC

Hi
I'm using Banshee 1.4.3 with Ubuntu Jaunty (in Intrepid it's the same!).
When I plug in my iPod it works perfectly, the only thing not working is
copying files from the iPod to my library on my hard drive. I select a song
and put it via drag and drop into my library. It immediately appears there
but when I try to play it it says the file doesn't exist. In fact it creates
the folders but not the actual file.
It's an important feature for me, so it would be really nice if you would
fix this.
Thanks
Aliam