[Banshee-List] Tray icon is invisible

Hi
I'm using Banshee 1.4.3 with Ubuntu Jaunty (in Intrepid it's the same!) and
KDE 4.2.
I have the tray icon plugin turned on. But instead of the Banshee icon there
is just an empty space in the tray (see screenshot). I can rightclick on it
and see Banshee's contextmenu.
When I go to the settings and turn the plugin off and back on the icon now
appears but from the next start of Banshee it's gone again.
It would be really nice if you would fix this.
Thanks.
Aliam http://www.nabble.com/file/p22934423/18bansheetray.png
18bansheetray.png