Re: [Banshee-List] Problems with Surround Sound

Dnia 2008-09-17, śro o godzinie 20:59 +0100, Michael Stephenson pisze:
> Forgive me for potentially being stupid, but could this not just be
> because music is recorded in stereo,
> and so the media file only contains 2 channels, left and right. Which
> in turn are only routed to 2 speakers.
> Perhaps trying a video file with surround sound would yield a
> different result.

Depending on the config, I haven't seen no album recorder after year
1990 or so that wasn't recorded in Dolby Pro Logic and stereo all's
needed for that to work, though there always needs to be something that
separates the channels. I never used no multichannel setup, 'cause my
receiver does what I need it to with all stereo / AC3 / DTS / whatever.

--
Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>