[Banshee-List] Problems with Surround Sound

Hi everyone,

i got a 5.1 surround system at my computer, but it don't work, when i'm
listening to music by banshee. They are only the two front speaker making
sound. The others are quiet. When I watch TV (mythtv) all 5 speaker work
perfectly, so I think that's a "banshee problem". I also checked the boxes
by a speaker-test - with success. So do you have an idea how to fix the
problem?

I got a Audigy 2 ZS soundcard.

Thanks, Fdot