Re: [Banshee-List] how do you get to advanced configuration/preferences?

2008/9/15 Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero gmail com>
Well, in most cases perhaps the right place would be a Preferences dialog for some extensions. At this moment, extensions can just be enabled or disabled, or we can show the details of them. For example, Last.fm info of the user and the password.

I think the current setup works well; adding separate Preferences tabs or whatnot for extensions would be a little much, IMO.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net