Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Wish: Must have an Xine Backend Option in Preferences

Nops I switched to Kubuntu, and while I was using OpenSuse I chose Xine as a
backend engine in Aamarok (10.3). I think the W32Codecs package is not for
gstreamer which enables xine to play Apple Quicktime or RealVideo. So I
always preferred Xine. I do not know what is the situation now, is there any
improvement or not. At that time (about 1 year and half from now) I was a
beginner so I thought to change the environment instead of bug reporting
etc. And when I found same bug in OpenSuse 10.3 I confirmed there is some
problem with gstreamer. So thats the reason I avoided it even in Ubuntu and
Banshee.
Regards