[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.3.2 distortion (Ubuntu)

For those who did not read the message from Aaron on Banshee planet : version
1.3.2 (the second unstable pre 1.4 package) is out.

For Ubuntu, you can download it from the unstable banshee team ppa.

All good news except ... :-((

If you do upgrade, banshee will play back your songs (m4a, aac, mp3, flac)
with serious distortion.
So I advice to hold your horses for a couple of days until the banshee team
is back from gnome summit and have time to fix this.

There is already a bug filed in bugzilla under 1.3.2 for this.

I do not know if it's the same for other distributions (such as Suse).

Regards,

-----
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.