[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.1 Not picking up album art from directory

Hi All,

I have a various artists album which Banshee just doesn't seem to be able to set the art work for.  When it didn't find the cover art for it I copied in a  jpg to the directory containing the files which had the album art.  After "Tools->Cover Art->Download Cover Art" the cover art was not set.  I then renamed the jpg to "cover.jpg", and did the Cover Art thing again - no change.  I then renamed the jpg to "front.jpg", and did Tools etc, and still no joy.

Is there a way to force Banshee to use a particular file for cover art?  Is there a Cover manager for Banshee?

Thanks in advance

Andy U.