Re: [Banshee-List] Feature: Podcast Descriptions in the Now Playing Window

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM, David Spreen <netzwurm debian org> wrote:
> what do you guys think about making the Now Playing Window display the
> full podcast description (or at least a reasonable multiline amount)?

Sounds good, and should be pretty easy.  A week ago I added code to
sanitize the description (remove HTML, newlines, html decode it) - so
you can get it from podcast_track_info.Description.

> The next feature on my list is a timeout that regularly updates podcasts
> so I won't get to implement the above, but it's an idea I have every
> morning I listen to news so I thought I hear your thoughts on this.

I implemented that and committed it yesterday.  :)

Gabriel