[Banshee-List] Feature: Podcast Descriptions in the Now Playing Window

Hi,

what do you guys think about making the Now Playing Window display the
full podcast description (or at least a reasonable multiline amount)?
The next feature on my list is a timeout that regularly updates podcasts
so I won't get to implement the above, but it's an idea I have every
morning I listen to news so I thought I hear your thoughts on this.

Best,

David