[Banshee-List] Slanted album covers in iPod Classic

I'm having some problems with the album covers and I can't find an equivalent
on the mailing list.
When I connected my iPod to my computer, Banshee rebuilt the iPod database
and the album covers are all slanted to the right. On the playback screen,
they appear normal and on the "cover view" mode they are normally
positioned. When I go to Music>Artist>Albums or just Music>Albums the
problem occurs. Playback isn't changed and this is just a minor cosmetic
issue.

I've got:
iPod Classic 1.1.2 PC
Banshee 1.4.1