[Banshee-List] Possibility to bulk write tags to file from banshee db?

Hello,

I've got Banshee 1.4.1 and set it up to write tags directly to files - but actually Banshee didn't write any tags at all to the files (Disabling and Re-enabling the "Write meta..." switch _did_ fix it though).
Meanwhile I tagged a few hundreds of mp3s and they're now all set up well in banshee, but all have missing and/or wrong id3 tags.

So do you know a way to write all tags Banshee stores in its db to the corresponding audio files and overwriting the old tags?

Thanks a lot,
Jan-Fabian Humann