[Banshee-List] Smart Playlists for Podcasts on iPod

Hello,

I'm looking for an answer for managing my iPod on Linux. Banshee appears to
be the best option, but I have one issue. The Smart Playlist functionality
works great in the Banshee interface, but these Smart Playlists are not
transferred to the iPod. To play podcasts on the iPod, I have to find the
podcasts under Artists on the iPod. Is there a way to transfer my Smart
Playlists to the iPod so that my podcasts are organized as I want them to
be?

I upgraded to Banshee 1.4 today, because the New Features page said that
playlists are supported on media devices, including iPods, but I still have
this issue. I see no change on the iPod itself from the previous version.

Kevin