[Banshee-List] Cover art downloading problem

Hi,

I recently switched to Banshee to manage my music collection, partly because
I want an integrated package that does folder, tag and cover art management
with ease. I've gotten everything to work pretty well (although an ID3 tag
editor that can handle more than one track at a time would be helpful for
album-level changes) -- but I have one problem that I've spent a while
researching and trying to answer.

Banshee is unsuccessful most of the time in downloading cover art. I was
having trouble getting it to see embedded art so I stripped any preexisting
art from a set of test files, imported them into the library, and waited for
the automatic download to happen. For the first dozen albums, it worked
perfectly, getting the right cover fairly quickly. Then all of a sudden it
stopped working. I checked in ~/.cache/album-art/ and found that a download
had been attempted, as there was a cover jpeg file in there where there
wasn't before. However, the jpeg was incomplete, with only a tiny bit of the
image apparently downloaded (see attachment). Also, when the first covers
were being downloaded (the batch that was successful) my network monitor
showed more activity, whereas when it stopped working there was merely a
blip. Nothing happened, no settings changed between the successful and
unsuccessful attempts. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate them; ideally, in the longer term this feature could be handled
via a cover art manager like many other apps have, so the source, etc. can
be specified.

Thank you for all your help.

Attached file: example incomplete jpeg cover
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20707089/50cent-powerofthedollar.jpg
50cent-powerofthedollar.jpg