Re: [Banshee-List] Will Banshee support Samba shares in the next release?

I am using nautilus to browse my server. Quite a few programs seem to support
it out of the box, and if this was natively supported without any hacks or
requirements, it would really make me use this program more than any others
(I'm currently using Totem, as it supports it natively, and it seems not to
work on Rhythmbox either).

John.