Re: [Banshee-List] Curious Banshee freeze on startup

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 09:52 -0800, Erik Schmidt wrote:
> Gabriel Burt wrote:
> > Sorry, I should have specified - please open a bug and attach your
> > log/traces there - the mailing list is for discussion not bug
> > filing/traces.  See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs
> >
> > Gabriel
> >

> Oh, alright, sorry.  I'm not really looking to file a bug, I'm just
> looking for some debugging tips or areas that I should investigate.  I'm
> not convinced that it's not just something wacky with my configuration.
>   I'll look at it for a couple of days and if I can't get anywhere I'll
> file a bug.
>
> Any debugging tips out there would still be appreciated.

You might want to look into the settings banshee stores in gconf, under
"/apps/banshee-1/".
Amongst others, the ListView columns configuration is stored there. Your
log had some stuff related to that in the thread dumps.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>