Re: [Banshee-List] Curious Banshee freeze on startup

Eef Hartman wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:31:06AM -0800, Erik Schmidt wrote:
My first thought was that when I terminated the process I broke a
configuration file, so I rm -rf'ed ~/.config/banshee-1 and
~/.config/banshee, but that didn't resolve the issue. Then I tried
running banshee from a separate user account, and it worked perfectly.
 So I'm at a loss to explain this unless banshee stores per-user
config stuff someplace other than ~/.config.

Did you look at ~/.cache/banshee-1

At least in openSUSE it is creating/using that subtree too.

Just tried removing it and trying banshee again, still no good.

Thanks,
Erik