Re: [Banshee-List] Album Art Sync with IPod 3rd Gen

nyall wrote:

> Is it possible to reset the ipod and remove all tracks from it, then
> re-copy your music across using banshee?
>
> I've found similar problems in the past when my ipod's been connected to
> a Windows pc and iTunes has scrambled up the database. Resetting it and
> copying all the music using just banshee works perfectly after this
> occurs.

I did this more than once, but with no effect. Some covers seem to be synced
correctly, others not. I can't see any patterns (filenames, id3tags etc.) on
what that depends. The covers, that were synced correctly the first time get
mixed up next time.

In Banshee the covers are all correct. Cover fetching works fine too, btw.
better than with any other program i tried.

I read a lot of album art syncing problems of other players like amarok,
rhythmbox etc. The problems of mixed covers seems not to be
Banshee-specific. There are many users withe the same problem. For other
users, album art works fine with e.g. amarok. For me, it's just gtkpod.