Re: [Banshee-List] Album Art Sync with IPod 3rd Gen

Is it possible to reset the ipod and remove all tracks from it, then
re-copy your music across using banshee?

I've found similar problems in the past when my ipod's been connected to
a Windows pc and iTunes has scrambled up the database. Resetting it and
copying all the music using just banshee works perfectly after this
occurs.