Re: [Banshee-List] music library shows not all music!

Can anyone try to import an example that you can donload at
http://pits.fust-buetschwil.ch/once.mp3
http://pits.fust-buetschwil.ch/once.mp3 ?
Importing this example, I get "unknown artist", "unknown album" and some
chinese letters for title....

Peter