Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

2008/11/17 wonder
May I have some words?
It's said that banshee is an extremely tiny essential core with may other plugins. I wonder if the video feature could be designed as a plugin too. If so, people could just turn it off if they hate it.

Agree at all. Anyway, for the video feature, I hope the tag editing in video could be enabled again, so I can really manage my videos as I do (happily) with my music.