Re: [Banshee-List] Notification area icon plugin annoys while playing fullscreen games.

I don't know how to fire bugs.
This notification message will not disturb as playing fullscreen slide presentation or image view.
So I guess it's a bug of wine.
Any way, I found the "Show Notifications" check box and it's works.