[Banshee-List] Notification area icon plugin annoys while playing fullscreen games.

When playing full screen games with wine, the popup notification will bring it back to desktop. This really pissed me off.
Actually, I prefer to keep an icon in the notification area, but don't want to see the popup notification windows sometimes.
I wonder if it could be an option.

--
  祝

--曹彬彬

 Binbin Cao, PhD Candidate

 Department of Computer Science & Technology
 Tsinghua University, Beijing, China(100084)
 Tel: +86-10-51537903
 Email: gogo wonder gmail com