Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't seem to want to open in the terminal (FC9)

2008/11/14 Sylph <knight_of_wander hotmail com>

Thank you so much, for so many replies so quickly!

Any ways, because I'm using Fedora does that mean I'm SOL, or is there some
kind of work around that I can use to get using Banshee. From my dabbling so
far it looks like just what I need, and I'd hate to have to find something
else =) Some way to upgrade my 1.2.1 to a 1.4.1? If not I understand.

yum --enable-repo=rawhide install banshee (or wait 2 weeks and upgrade to F10)