Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't seem to want to open in the terminal (FC9)

"banshee-1 --debug" would be even more helpful to debug your problem. ;-)

HINT: If you're new to Linux, you can generally press the tab key to get
completion of available terminal commands, which can be helpful when
you're not sure what the right command is.  So "banshee"+tab would have
given you "banshee-1".

Best,
Sandy