Re: [Banshee-List] Deleting of items in the media browser

2008-11-09 klockan 23:00 skrev Dag Ringdal:
> The deletion I'm talking about, is when you delete an item with the file
> manager. When you delete an item in Dolphin, the track or the folder is
> deleted in the file browser of your system, but it still appear in
> Banshee. See what I mean?

If you select the Rescan option from the Tools menu, Banshee will rescan
your music folder and remove those files from your Banshee music library.
See also Gabriel's comments in an earlier post in this thread.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

looking back in a mirror · it all becomes clear                     — zero 7