Re: [Banshee-List] Deleting of items in the media browser

On ma., 2008-11-10 at 05:49 +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 22:47 +0100, Dag Ringdal wrote:
> > I delete music from time to time in my library, but when I choose to
> > import the media folder once more, the items deleted still  are in the
> > browser. They get a deletion mark if I try to play them, but I think the
> > items should be removed and eventually put in i search folder for
> > deleted items.
> >
> > I like Banshee media player, and the strongest capacity of the player,
> > is that it's built to deal with a large music library. Why not develop
> > this capacity further on?
> >
> > dagr

I use the 1.3.1 version. Yes it keeps track of the items deleted with
Benshee, but that makes it impossible to reimport the items again.
That's another issue.

The deletion I'm talking about, is when you delete an item with the file
manager. When you delete an item in Dolphin, the track or the folder is
deleted in the file browser of your system, but it still appear in
Banshee. See what I mean?

dagr