[Banshee-List] Open Banshee with other database

I want to open Banshee using the database of another user, so I try to use the --db option, but I get this:

[Warn  11:19:59.743] Caught an exception - SQL logic error or missing database (in `Mono.Data.SqliteClient')
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt, System.Int32& cols, System.IntPtr& pazValue, System.IntPtr& pazColName) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32& rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteCommand.Execute (Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection hconnection, Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection connection) [0x00000]

Otherwise, if I use the same option opening another database that is empty I get no error, so I suppose that it is because I need permissions for more folders or files than the banshee.db one. Any help? I would really like my wife to see my music without having to rescan (well, this is nowadays the dirty solution). Thanks.

Benja